Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Dana. I just got my first SLK and having a blast driving it with top down and up. Always wanted a convertible, but didn't like the idea of the cloth top for a few reasons. Still almost bought a 2010 convertible Camaro then I found and drove the SLK280. This car rocks, not to mention quick and looking sexy! Soooo glad I didn't buy that Camaro.:biglaugh:

I bought our first Mercedes for my wife a few years ago as a surprise Christmas morning present, C280 4-dr Sedan. An amazing ride for such a small sedan. She loves it and ready to move to the larger E or M class next.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,091 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

We have many many members from Georgia/Atlanta

Let the modding begin! Smarttop, clear side markers, daytime running lights

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

I had the same choice as you: Camaro vs. SLK. The GM dealer thought was crazy buying a Mercedes. From my experience, you definetly made the right choice.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
142 Posts
this is so funny, i was in the same boat, test drove the camaro, it really looked better on the outside than it drives or looks on the inside,

went home and did a little search and happen to have run into a well priced SLK, and i just had to have one, I haven't bought one yet, but i just secured funds and am looking for a one that fits what i want.

I am so glad i didn't make a rash move on the camaro too.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanta, we may need to organize an area get together!!:Beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts