Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first Mercedes last Thursday. Sold my 2004 Hyundai Tiburon for a 2002 MB SLK 230. I absolutely love this vehicle! Luckily there aren't too many of them where I live in Arkansas so I get a few looks (not complaining at all :) ). Getting ready to switch out the head unit, and I just bought a new grill. I'm glad it's currently top-down weather here because it's also my first convertible.

Thanks for the awesome SLK community here!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth. I'm kinda new here too. It's a great, easy-going site with some knowledgeable folks. This is my first Benz too, but I've been addicted to convertibles for almost 50 years (bought first one in '65). Enjoy it, you will never prefer a closed car again.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,456 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member #12/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome from Memphis,TN! Drive over and I will take you for a ride in the next Benz that you will want, the SLK 350. I traded my 1998 SLK 230 for the SLK 350. Loved the 230 so much that I wanted an upgraded version of the same experience.

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
BcBomb Fayetteville my fav. Town in Ar. I spend a year in Fyv. driving for Willis Shaw out of Springdale. You really hit the Jackpot an Slk close to the Osarks and all the beautiful backroads with the Top down I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Welcome from Phoenix. Ps make shure to tie down your new Baby when another Tornado comes creeping along. Rumor has it that Slk,s dont fly so well.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello and welcome bcbomb47. It sounds as if you're really loving the experience. When I picked mine up mine I was amazed (and delighted) at the number of admiring looks we received. It's a great feeling when you collect your new car :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BcBomb Fayetteville my fav. Town in Ar. I spend a year in Fyv. driving for Willis Shaw out of Springdale. You really hit the Jackpot an Slk close to the Osarks and all the beautiful backroads with the Top down I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Welcome from Phoenix. Ps make shure to tie down your new baby when another Tornado comes creeping along. Rumor has it that Slk,s dont fly so well.
HAHAH! I'll keep that in mind when the next tornado sweeps through here :) I actually grew up in Springdale but just bought a house in Fayetteville last year. The weekend I picked up the car, I went out with some friends and drove around the curvy roads of the Ozarks. It was amazing! Thanks for the welcome. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts