Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are the proud owners of a new black 2009 SLK 350. It has been a while since we were a 2 MB family and it feels good to have the three pointed stars in the garage again. More later,
Mike

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,655 Posts
Welcome from Portland and another 09 SLK350. Were on the north coast are you? We are in Lincoln City often. Love to drive the coast line in the SLK.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Hi from NE England - weird, we've just had another 'V-Tail flyer' sign in - never mind the car, what Beechcraft have you got? - not another Bonanza??

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,272 Posts
Black is Beautiful!!!!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanta.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! Black is the best!:tu: Enjoy it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome.

Dave54: We are in Seaside. Don't get to Lincoln City often but when we do I'll let you know. Open invitation for you if you head up this way.

Woolly: Yup, did fly a V tail for a while but the last flying was in a King Air 200.... did some charter flying. When you have to pay for it yourself priorities change.... at least in my case.

Woolly: Our daughter taught at a DOD school for 4 years in Bahrain, but we never did make it there. She is in Japan now at a DOD school outside Tokyo. We are thinking of a spring trip to see her.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I’ve been through Seaside a couple of times; once on my bike on the way up to Bremerton and once after picking up my SLK from MB of Tacoma.
I love that drive up or down the Oregon coast.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Greetings from Salem, Oregon! we've spent time in Seaside over the years. Great annual car show in June, & a fun town for the kids.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.