Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and new to Mercedes. I currently drive a 135i convertible for my "fun" car (I also have an '08 CTS DI that I love :))

I had a Boxster prior to the BMW and I miss the 2 seat roadster feel. I'm signing up because the SLK has caught my eye and I may purchase one when my lease is up next year. I like the SLK55 especially!

Thanks for having me!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,192 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanta.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello Boston! Greetings from South Florida. You will love the SLK. It is my new favorite 2 seater.....ever!:Banane59:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Welcome! The SLK is a different feel then the Boxster, especially the 55. For one, you feel more protected with the high shoulderline of the SLK, for another, the 55 has a turn in different from a mid-engine car. The SLK is very practical and luxurious.

There is no doubt that the SLK350 is faster then the 3.6L DI CTS, I have both. The Caddy is a nice engine, but the SLK just has gobs of torque everywhere, and it revs much faster.

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.