Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2004 SLK320 in silver, from a UK Mercedes Dealer : 1 previous lady owner, 22,000 miles, immaculate condition.
Before that I had a 2004 CLK200 Convertible which I had from new and loved the car but I was doing too many miles using it for work everyday so it was losing value quickly. So I decided to buy a cheap car for work and the SLK for my wife to use during the week only doing a handful of miles, and I get to drive the SLK at night and weekends.
Following the test drive of the SLK320 at the dealer I had fallen in love with the car, the roar of the V6 and the acceleration, its put the enjoyment back into driving for me !

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Welcome!:Beer:

Lots of good people here.

Sit back, relax and join in the conversations here.:rb

SLKman:tu:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome from Scottsdale! Enjoy the car, and please consider joining as a premium member for the added benefits. You membership fee helps support the site.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope you love your SLK as we all love ours. Post often and as many pic as you can, these guys love to look at other folks stuff. :D:D

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome Clive!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome ........ Good choice, if you've any problems or questions then we've the best SLK Guru on board. Dan really is the man. Some great links from other members as well.

Enjoy

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts

A warm welcome from Germany via Texas Clive!! Enjoy your stay and post often!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
welcome to Slkworld from Belfast. enjoy the forum Clive, get some pics of your SLK up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.