Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and greetings from hot, sunny (and dry!) Madrid, Spain

I'm a big fan of Mercedes and I currently own a SLK 32 AMG, model year 2004 (registered 11/2003).

I have been reviewing various threads on this site and they are so useful to all of us Merc fans that I would be quite happy to join in both to learn and to share experiences.

Nothing more for now, a big thumbs up to all of you guys!!

Cheers

Darío

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Dario.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all for the warm welcome, very happy to be here.

Hoping to learn and share good experiences.

Spain's great for many things, not really for car enthusiasts (and I have a Mercedes, owning anything mildly exotic - Ferrari/Lambo, TVR/Lotus, etc - would be simply painful).

Just been back from a trip to Germany and have worked in the UK for a few years, and there is a massive following in those countries matched by a proper industry to support it. Unfortunately, we have the enthusiasts but an underdeveloped industry in this matter.

Great to be here! Two thumbs up!! Cheers.

ps. I'll get some proper pics to post the earth-to-earth missile ;-)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,453 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanta.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.