Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a 2000 slk sport last week. What an amazing ride! I just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful hints like the locked console compartment. Still can't get mine open though, don't want to beat it too hard. Did anyone kill this motor yet? Or are we going to enjoy these cars for a long time...Thanks again.

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car.. post some pics :)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,407 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Premium Member 1998 SLK230
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanta! Please do not speak of blown motors, bad memories.:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Here is a link to the auction I found the car at. It turned out to be a local dealer. I hope it works, has more pics than I could post. I ordered some new oem mats from a Benz dealer on eBay and they really complete the look. I will try to unlock armrest by pressing remote twice(only pressed once), thanks leapyfish.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.