Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I came back early from Las Vegas. Here I was pulling in the Drive getting out of the Car reaching for a cold Beer in the Garage Fridge walked into the House.....

the Hounds on the Sofa the Teen Terrorists in there Rooms on the Phones exchanging Make up Tips with there Friends......:(:(....

and my Betty was not around.......

Good I thought time for more cold Beers and a rerun of Le Mans with the Hounds since I have not been in the Dog House for over 14 Month.:rb:rb

Just about when Porsche got the checkered Flag I got this knock on my Door......

I paused the Movie open the Door with a Beer in my Hand.... Hey that is what we do here in Middle Class America when our Houses are under Water in Arizona.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Tommy our Neighbor was standing in my Garage with a German Beer from my Fridge asking me .......

Have you seen your Betty tonight??

No I said I was not even worried........:):)..... but since you ask where is she?

On my Sofa he said ...... she passed out talking to my Wife......

Well Tommy now it is your Problem..... here are some fresh Knickers and a Bra take another German Beer and wake her up at 6 30 Am......:biglaugh::biglaugh:...

Yep that is what we do in our Hood.

LOL Tommy took more Beers out of the Fridge the Knickers and Bra and went back to his House.......

on the Way back he said to me Berliner ..... I think your Betty is stressed out!!!!!!!

I know she is the Trip to Boston the Degree she earned our Rascal dying etc etc etc.

Tommy Thank you I said...... I am buying the Beers tomorrow.....

Well that is how we middle Class People take care of each other not very classy but honest.

My Betty gets a good Night Sleep on the Neighbors Couch I finally see the End of Le Mans after 9 Years with my Hounds next to me ...

Next Weekend is my Bettys Diploma Pool Party ..... we have some good Jokes to tell ......make a bit fun of her........

Moments like that make Life sweet....IMHO.....

It is great to have good Friends and Neighbors ..... giving me the Option to finish Le Mans and my Betty gets a good Night Sleep.....

There is so much Evil going on in the World that you can not control but it sure is nice too know all is fine in my Hoa free HOOD....:D

Ps.....Sorry for the Red Neck Post........

1 - 1 of 1 Posts