Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Angel eye lights out for this car, does anyone want to get rid of the OEM Xenon headlamps? I will buy them!
Aaron Lephart

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,055 Posts
where are the angel eye lights available?

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
With the Angel eye lights out for this car, does anyone want to get rid of the OEM Xenon headlamps? I will buy them!
Aaron Lephart
:confused: What are "angel eye lights"? A good used set of factory Xenons are hard to find. I looked for about six months. I would only purchase if they are in great condition and a "matched" pair. Here's a eBay link for a new set from Germany, $1299 plus shipping which is a fantastic price for factory new.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Orig-BI-XENON-headlights-Mercedes-SLK-R171-NEW-AMG_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ010QQitemZ200064122421QQtcZphoto

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Well niether of your questions help me any but... http://www.x-t-c.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=982

Aaron Lephart
:td: OK, I don't specifically know of anyone selling their factory Xenon headlights. Why would they? You need to update your profile so we'll know what model (R170 or R171) SLK you have. I assumed you were talking R171, that's why I provided the eBay link. Now I'm not sure. Someone on one of the forums purchased some aftermarket R170 xenon headlights. I believe they were unhappy with them. Factory would be best, but hard to find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not to be nit picky but why would I post about a R171 in a R170 forum?

OEM is the way to go, would'nt even consider a retrofit or aftermarket part.

Agreed very hard to find.

Aaron Lephart

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Not to be nit picky but why would I post about a R171 in a R170 forum?

OEM is the way to go, would'nt even consider a retrofit or aftermarket part.

Agreed very hard to find.

Aaron Lephart
:) I just check new posts and didn't realize it was in the SLK 170 section. Updating your profile to include what type vehicle you have and where your from would help everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.