Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has had an idea that they have thought would be a great invention at one time or another. What about you?

If you have invented something, share your story.

I thought about Eye Glass Visors...made some prototypes out of cardboard and material with elastic on the ends....

Loop the elastic over the eye glass ear pieces and you have a baseball cap type bill on your glasses without the cap to mess up your hair.

Worked great but that was as far as I went with it because I went off to college.

About 4 years later...someone else marketed the exact same thing! My loss for waiting. :tazz:

I never spoke to anyone about it or showed it to anyone so I know my idea was not stolen. Someone else just thought of it too.:)

What's your story????

SLKman:tu:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
unlucky slkman....you could be driving 5 slk55AMGs by now!

We have a house in the Algarve in Portugal, and the old neighbour was an elderly Englishman. My father told me when he was young this gent came over and showed my mother and him his new technology of heating food with microwaves and would my father help invest in it. My father told him not to be ridiculous and it would never catch on...
he sold the technology for buttons and now .. wallaa.... microwaves are everywhere! all my dad can say is DOH!!! haha

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:What a thread for redneck humor!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I jus wok up, gonna go git some grits an gravy an cipher on this one. Scott, this thread alone could get me past 1000 posts...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
I am wurkin close wid a dokter at wurk to fix a reel problum here. Our dawgs is loosin toofs due to that dawg food poison thang. We invinted dawg denturs. This is Bubba's dawg, Dawg.
:biglaugh::D:biglaugh::D:biglaugh::D:biglaugh: The smileys say it all.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
hahaha this thread has Doug written all over it!! you just couldn't resist Doug!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Years ago, I had the idea of a locator inside of a golf ball. GPS, Bluetooth, RF, RFID, whatever. Never did anything about it and now the copyrights exist. Oh well. I think I invented procrastination.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
:biglaugh::biglaugh:Yep I unvented that one. Thats Bubba and his brother Bubba and Bubba's sun Bubba Jr. Im takin da pitur...:tazz::tazz::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts