Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What format do you need to use when I download movies onto my USB stick so I can watch it versus using a real dvd. Is it avi. Or wmv or something else. I had downloaded music videos as well and they did not play on my head unit neither.
Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but I should have been more specific I meant in the SLK. I guess one would need the format that the HK in the SLK plays to upload the movies to the USB stick in that format.. Would this be correct?

·
California Dreamin
2006 SLK 280
13,783 Posts
Thanks but I should have been more specific I meant in the SLK. I guess one would need the format that the HK in the SLK plays to upload the movies to the USB stick in that format.. Would this be correct?
No, my bad. I should have looked closer at the page.

Try this: Harman Kardon Mercedes SLK-Class

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK350
1,372 Posts

·
California Dreamin
2006 SLK 280
13,783 Posts
I get a Bad Request (Invalid Hostname) from that link.
That's weird, I can't get to it either now.
I don't know if this will tell you what you are looking for. It's from their website.

Leading-edge Logic 7® multi-channel surround-sound technology transforms stereo and discrete 5.1 recordings into an exhilarating surround-sound experience for all passengers, in both front and rear seats. Playback of DVD-Audio*, DVD-Video* and CD in the digital standards MLP 5.1*, DTS®5.1*, Dolby®Digital 5.1*, PCM and MP3** for maximum flexibility.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.