Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to wish a happy Valentine's Day to all the ladies - owners, drivers, copilots...

You're all lovely and cherished in your own way. Have a great day, and hoping someone special is spoiling you today.

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
:biglaugh: It may be a commercial holiday but do you really want to face an angry wife if you don't get her something?

·
Registered
622 Posts
mo so called interest doesnt like it but then moaned that i didnt do anything..........go figure that one out?, women if only they came with an instruction manual like the SLK, unfortunately we would read neither and just play anyway! ha ha

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
I love any excuse to go out and eat a good meal! Therefore, Valentine's Day works just fine for me....as does Ground Hog Day.......Pulaski Day......etc.....etc!

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SPW, I've heard there ARE forums for your problem....

Gregg...Pulaski day? I've never seen a happy Pulaski Day card at Halmark...even when I worked in the states. And how does Linda cook up your groundhog?

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,238 Posts
You're all lovely and cherished in your own way. Have a great day, and hoping someone special is spoiling you today.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting the charming sentiment. It's amazing to see chivalry is not dead.
Happy Valentines Day to all the guys out there, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.