Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep it is not easy.... my inner Clock is killing me ..... but i met alot of interesting People at 3 Am ........... at Walmart while unloading in the Dock......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

OOOh Yeah my inner Clock is killing me............ took a Week off to spend some Time with my Betty.........:):):):).........

turns out it was a bad Idea.......... i got the Honey to do List while she tried to fix her Hair........:biglaugh::biglaugh:......

LOL don,t get me wrong .... i had a great Time ......waking up at 2 Pm.....having a cold Beer while waiting for my Betty.... coming Home from Work ....asking whats for Dinner........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:...... and she bitching while i drink a Beer at 3 Pm..... Well my inner Clock soooo said sooooo......:rb:rb:rb

Honestly i hate working Nights...... when i am out on the Road..... my Betty is asleep i have to call Germany.....

when the Water Heater breaks..... the Hounds floating around in the Kitchen ... my Betty gets my Vm.........

Been Home for a Week getting the Honey to do List ........made me realize.... my Betty is a Superstar......

Well today is Feb 14........ If i come Home with Flowers....... to tell her what a class Act she is ...... i gonna get slapped......:(:(:(....

and Words like oooh your dirty Berliner gonna ring in my Ears...... you have an Affair with that Flussy........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.... from Sweden......:(:(

Yes i do the Tanks hold 300 Gallons of Fuel she got 10 Gears and is about
75 Ft long........and honestly she does not look sexy in the parking Lot.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:.... as you....

Happy Val Day from the Berliner..... and pardon me for saying so.....Boys..... Roses Candy...... a cheesy Card......and a fancy Dinner ....... might not make her happy......

Do what i do.... pardon me Betty,s for saying so......

I slap my Betty on the Behind..... look in her Eyes.... and i tell her she rocks....

honestly she does......

since i have been off for a Week i had no Clue what she has too deal with when i am on the Road......

but just in Case my Betty can,t fix the Water Leak my Hounds are getting wet Paws....

I left her with a Card for the fat Plumber.....

Happy V Day...... and Boys remember... your Betty ... is awesome.... no Rose Candy Chocolate will make up been the best Friend on you Side......

and if she is better rebuilting Weber Carbs........Boys suck it up.......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,807 Posts
Happy Val Day from the Berliner..... and pardon me for saying so.....Boys..... Roses Candy...... a cheesy Card......and a fancy Dinner ....... might not make her happy......

Do what i do.... pardon me Betty,s for saying so......

I slap my Betty on the Behind..... look in her Eyes.... and i tell her she rocks....

honestly she does......

since i have been off for a Week i had no Clue what she has too deal with when i am on the Road......

Happy V Day...... and Boys remember... your Betty ... is awesome.... no Rose Candy Chocolate will make up been the best Friend on you Side......

and if she is better rebuilting Weber Carbs........Boys suck it up.......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Daniel, you've got that right...thanks! Happy Valentines's Day to you! xoY)

Oh, and a little 'bling' goes a long way, too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts