Discussion Starter #1
No political statements here, just a
hope that all forum members and their
families have an enjoyable and safe
weekend:Beer:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Amen, Have been 6 fatal car wrecks since noon Saturday in my local flyin area. Be careful Ya'll.:tu::tu:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thank you to those who have served and a deep, heartfelt gratitude to the families who have had someone give the ulitmate sacrifice in service to their country. We owe them a debt that cannot be repaid.

Please take a moment or two this weekend to remember what this holiday is really about and those who it honors.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:I agree with all. Take a few days to enjoy life, friends, and family. My wife and I are off to visit family in Verona, VA. Great weather (HOT) to enjoy a scenic top down cruise in the SLK. Everyone enjoy time off and be safe.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Its 50degrees C here any one want to exchange the weather for a while, Ive been sweating while walking for 5 minutes and the a/c just doesnt follow or cope with the heat.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Its 50degrees C here any one want to exchange the weather for a while, Ive been sweating while walking for 5 minutes and the a/c just doesnt follow or cope with the heat.
50 degrees Centigrade! Stay indoors Mohammed and stay cool!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
50c, wait while I cipher,,,,,,dang that is hot. Best visit Norf Caroliner for a while, its 78f here (lets see how long it takes him to cipher tha other way),,,,,:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
50c, wait while I cipher,,,,,,dang that is hot. Best visit Norf Caroliner for a while, its 78f here (lets see how long it takes him to cipher tha other way),,,,,:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
78F was probably 2-3months ago over here

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Our thoughts are with the brave men and women in the armed forces who are in harm's way around the world.
Amen!

Memorial Day is wet and chilly here in Germany, 55F...yuck.

The wife and I are out picking up moving boxes today. I hate moving, especially when we have to do it ourselves. Our new landlord should be much more enjoyable.

Everyone be safe and enjoy your day off!! :usa:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The memorial made up of thousands of troops' boots
has come to Chicago for Memorial Day. Very powerful and
sobering.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.