Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the Kids all left the House and you find a Moment at a Pub near you to reflect ..... from the Moment when you where holding the Bundle of Joy for the 1st Time to when he she wrecked your Pride and Joy looking in your Eyes telling you it was not my fault...... Boy Time sure Flys.....

Warning please do not hit the Play Button for this Video if you Dreams did not come thru.... if you Teenage Son or Daughter outgrew them Shoes faster than you could put Oil in the Crankcase....... the Love of you Life that you met in the Disco years back.....does not look so good in Sweats.... any longer...

Your Teen has to teach you how to Step into the digital Age by programming your Remote and you putting color Stickys for the On and Off Button on the Remote....

When your Teen is watching a Channel on the Dish Network that is Way behind your comfort Zone......

When you Teen Girls come Home with Beads around there Necks praising the smooth landing from there Pilot just going out with there Friends and promise you they will be back before you take your 1st Pill in the Morning....

When your Kids Re Gift them Socks they got you in 2001 and now they want to borrow against your Retirement Fond.....

And lets not forget them weird Moments at 2. 30 Am buying female Hygiene Products with a Gallon of Strawberry Ice Cream and a Cartoon of Smokes so you do not stand out in the Check Out Lane and getting that dirty LOOK from the Nightshift Clerk that can text faster than you can swipe your Visa Card....

Happy Fathers Day to everybody..... that remembers them insuring Words from there Bettys.........

Trust me..... all will be fine...... I can feel it.........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:...... Trust me it will be a Breeze nothing will Change....

Yep she was right!!!!!!!!!:bannana::bannana::bannana:......

nothing changed for her..... I lost my Hair the Insurance Premium went up...... my Dreams went to Hell on a short Notice......and I borrowed against my Retirement Fond......R)R)...... to give her the Keys to my Pride and Joy to have them coming Home in Tears...... crying for Hours that they are in Love with that weird Dude.....but he is a dumb ... he does not Care about my Emotions....... 2000 Messages later on the Iphone they come out telling us old Folks he is soooooo Sweet..... he cares about. me....

I guess my Mother in Law got it right when she said it is payback Time.......:biglaugh::biglaugh:.... for your Mistakes...

I will link the Video so you can check it out on YOU Tube 1st......

Rumor has it that our General just woke up in Fl and his Kids putting the Sales Pitch to borrow the Keys to his Car......

Anyway Happy Fathers Day......

now go have a Pint and blame your Parents for that lame Bird and Bee Story.......:D:D...

I will..... because it is never too late to Blame my Parents and install a Kill Switch in my Pride and Joy....... just in Case I have a Reaction with my Meds.... and I pass out...... and my fine Teen Terroists taking my Ride for a quick Spin to NYC.......

Anyway Happy Fathers Day.......:confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad:

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a little Fyi about Teen Girls .......one Moment they hate it.... they next Moment you get a Call from the Claims Adjuster...... look past them googly Eyes..... Remember that is how we did it with our Parents....... LOL.......

Enjoy your Time been a cool Dad...... enjoy the Time with your Daughter and btw don,t be shy to ask her about that Basement Apartment 4 you..... when she buys her 1st House.....

I hope you have a Blast spending Time with her.....

my Teens just told me... last Night......Berliner we are staying for another 5 Years......

Good Grief.... why me.......

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
happy fathers day all!!

True story:
[my dad was a mechanic and kept all the keys to his cars on a clip board in the kitchen but parked the cars around the block]

I was 18, came home late one night no one was there, but there was one of my dads cars missing. I called him on his cell immediately:
me "dad someone stole the buick it's gone!!"
him: "look on the clip board, do you see the keys"
me: "uh..dad..no?? the keys are gone!!"
him: "your brother is in a $h*t ton of trouble, thanks for calling love you now go to bed and lock up the house"

lol

<3 to all fathers :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Happy fathers day indeed!
Brings back memories of teaching my daughters to drive.
The most horrific moments were when one ran a stop sign and then panicked and drove up on a curb :eek:
I somehow survived and my girls have become pretty good drivers, but I still don't want them driving my SLK LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts