Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have fun all and please be safe!! No drinking and driving and be safe with those fireworks. And to our English friends....HAR HAR!!!

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
thanks dude and back at ya...technically I have to work, but aint much gonna get done tomorrow and leavin' early to hit the grill!!!

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Thanks sarge, same to you. We are closing the joint down, probably one of the only retailers that actually closes the stores for the 4th of July. Our business is all about making summer funner for everyone else. Because of that our employees really sacrifice much of the fun stuff that summer has to offer. This holiday gives everyone a bit of a break and makes us feel like "real people" again.

Reactions: jbanks15

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Happy Birthday USA :usa:

Enjoy and be safe :tu:

(be careful, jb...you don't want to offend anyone...)

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:mad:Not mad, that's what the sun looks like. Had to cancel our cookout/family get together here in central Virginia due to expected high heat and humidity (upper nineties). Get some catch up at work done. Maybe some yard work in the late afternoon. I always enjoy a "extra" day off. Have fun everyone.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Thanks for the Independence Day greeting. Going to friend's place for BBQ.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me offend? never!

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
A local television report noted that some youngsters used the family toaster to ignite fireworks......never tried that technique myself, but it does sound interesting!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Happy Independence Day to all you guys in America

Wish i was over there again, nothing quite like fireworks on the beach on the 4th

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,930 Posts
nothing quite like fireworks on the beach on the 4th
Yup, really enjoy the fireworks!

Don't forget the sunscreen and plenty of drinks...too hot for alcohol tho!

Enjoy your day!:usa:

·
Registered 2012 SLK250-gone
1,212 Posts
... had lots of sunscreen on... I use eco-sensitive sunscreen BurnOut sunscreen...

it is a physical sunscreen (no chemical photo shields in this one) so it's safer to use. Also, it isn't a nano-particle screen so your body will not absorb it. There are lots of studies stating zinc and titanium oxide nano-particle sunscreens cause cancer. I think there are a lot of questions you have to ask regarding their study parameters though.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Thanks JJ :tu: I belatedly hope your CD was good :Beer:
...and do you know that Braniff pilot?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.