Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo to everyone , my name is Stavros and i am from Greece and am very glad to join this forum . My car is SLK 200K 2007 model with fine tuning.(custom ecu remap,supersprint exhaust,lorinser custom colour wheels......55 amg look)

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the black over brown looks very classy.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Γειά σου Σταύρος. Καλωσορίστε από τη βορειοανατολική Αγγλία.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,421 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta!

It looks like you have lowered the car too. Carbon Fiber Interior - user DLTSLK has added a number of nice interior pieces on his car so he would probably be a good source. There is also an option for carbon fiber interiors at SLKStore.com http://www.slkworld.com/store/SLK-R171-Carbon-Fiber-Dash-Trim-Kit-p-16189.html
There is also a Matt black carbon fiber dash kit option on the store but it is not listed.

The differences between the product DLTSLK installed and the store are that the company DLTSLK used to my knowledge you actually remove and replace dash/interior components and the store product is a .080" carbon fiber overlay. The product DLTSLK has is top notch, but I think it is several times the cost of the SLKstore product. Just depends on your preference for product, install, and budget.

I hope this helps you.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Wow, I have never seen one with the wood and the brown on the black.

I would vote to stay with the wood, the carbon fiber look on black is always done, but the wood and brown seats give your car a warmth and class not many people see. It's like the class of a Rolls or of a really cool Gentlemen's sports car like an old Aston Martin.

Welcome, BTW.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
The product DLTSLK has is top notch, but I think it is several times the cost of the SLKstore product. Just depends on your preference for product, install, and budget.

Think it's more on the lines of 10x costs to go with the replacement style CF interior bits. That said, they look damned good on his car!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot my friends for your answers. When i ordered the slk i had on my mind the interior of a brabus slk www.brabus.de (black with cocao brown and vavona finish)....but after 2 years i dont like very much the wood finish....

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Conact mpdesign yes get the carbonfiber it will look awesome

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! You've done some nice modifications to the car:)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Stavros from California.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.