·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bastages...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That is Toooooooooo Funny.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Thanks, good way to start a night shift...:biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:biglaugh:Glad that's all. Where ya been?
It's an old pic I found on the 'net way...come to think of it, I may have posted that before. That's my memory for ya...mind like a steel sieve! :D Haven't logged in for awhile as for some reason I was getting blocked when trying to do so from work...and as that's where I do 99% of sur...er...research ;), well I could read the site but not post. Fixed now! *L*

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That is Toooooooooo Funny.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Thanks, good way to start a night shift...:biglaugh::biglaugh:
And I just ended a 12 hour shift, glad to be of help! :tu:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Yes Fish, it's an old one but the topic line got my attention still. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Since this is off topic, my extended family will be spending
a week on Prince Edward's Island in August. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's been a few years now since I vacationed on PEI, and that was mostly on the north side of the island in the Cavendish area. There's a couple gov't parks in the area and some real nice beaches - water is cold though *L*. Lots of nice walking trails and touristy type attractions such as the Anne of Green Gables park, museums etc. There are some nice golf courses on the island if they're into that. PEI is not a big place, so it's possible to pretty well cover the whole shebang in a week or so. We stayed in some beachside cabins, instead of hotels - more privacy/freedom. Here's a link that may be of some help:

http://www.gov.pe.ca/visitorsguide/

Hope they enjoy their trip, it's a nice quiet relaxing place as opposed to a party destination - lots to see and do, without the hangovers *L*.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.