Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

yes im back lol i have owned my slk for a year now had lots of problems with its mot anyway finaly it is now legal if any of yous have the same problems i had..... MY BEST BIT OF ADVICE IS READ THE THREADS IN HERE GET YOURSELF A SMALL SCANNER OBD11 AND NEVER LET ANYONE FITT CHEAP PARTS!!!!!! good luck from a very happy slk owner and member these cars are fast now that its all running cheers anyone who read my threads and commented DSCF1931.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi guys i forgot to say if you are having a fault and have a code fire it over too me. i dont mind unplugging anything if it helps someone else just remember ive got one leg and i hate lying under the car cheers stevie

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice Offer

Pleased that it is sorted and the other point I would make that for those who would not undertake any work take it at least to an MB independent.

It is important to use a garage that are familiar with our make of car.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
congrads on getting it all fixed and firing on all cylinders I have had mine for 7 months and only last weekend was able to take it fr an extended drive (more than 25km) took the misus for lunch 160km away and returned to find i had big browny points for not only lunch but for an enjoyable uneventful fun drive
I kept telling her it was a good car.

Hope you enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these are gr8 cars i just wish i had bought one sooner ive had porsche and evos but i find the slk to be a very interesting undersetimated pocket rocket.
i only got rid of my 1971 charger that was fun but with the traction control off i can have cheaper fun in the slk
remember dont just drive it keep on top of regular servicing and only use MB service parts it will look after you and they aint as expencive as ppl think

once i am old enough in this forum i will put up some pix of the past 5 years rides cheers guy dont hesitate to give me a shout if i can help i will cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.