Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove over to dallas last night and met up with silver_lana. So we had two Black SLK 55's in this bar car park. Looked very cool together. We were going to take loads of pics but we went for a :Beer: and got side tracked. I got a couple in the dark. I'll see how they turned out. Anyhow mate it was great meeting up and hopefully i'll get up to the Big A' sometime for a Beer.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
easty said:
I drove over to dallas last night and met up with silver_lana. So we had two Black SLK 55's in this bar car park. Looked very cool together. We were going to take loads of pics but we went for a :Beer: and got side tracked. I got a couple in the dark. I'll see how they turned out. Anyhow mate it was great meeting up and hopefully i'll get up to the Big A' sometime for a Beer.
Nice, it's always fun to meet another member from the site, unfortunately there isn't any SLK people that join any of the forums.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some pics of the cars. Jut having serious probs with my ISP at the moment.. For some reason they have blocked my Photo storage site. Although they totally deny it.. ;(

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
easty said:
Always nice to meet up with forum members, only we had coffee instead of beer.

It was a lot of fun to meet B55 a few weeks ago. I gotta try to return to Crystal Cove one of these early Saturday mornings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts