Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about selling my H&R Springs that were on my SLK 55. Handling was incredible, but i'm saving up for something totally custom and these would be redundant.

Any offers? Questions?

Oh yeah, if you are looking for local installation, or want to rent tools from me to install it yourself, that can all be arranged. I'm willing to install it on your car if you come to me + nominal fee. They can be installed while you wait, and you are free to watch.

·
Registered
91 Posts
will they fit a 350 '06 ?

I just fitted some new rims and now the back end looks high.

Not sure what the going rate is though. :confused:

·
Registered
347 Posts
do you still have the H&R springs? im in nor cal and would be willing to dirve down to buy and install

·
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have the springs, PM me an offer.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Reactions: cyberdrakon

·
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Compare post 28 and 36 (post number in the top right of each post). same location, similarly sized tires.

drop is roughly 1.2 inches.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,291 Posts
nimbusvr6,

if i did not welcome you,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
still available?

Hi, I know it's an old post, but I never saw a sold post.
Please let me know if you still have them.
Tks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.