Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have ordered some Gummi Pflege for seals on the top, but what do you use on your dash? Center console? And the plastic (?) between the seats and the trunk when the top is down?

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,745 Posts

·
92,745 Posts
As mentioned, i use meguiar's gold classic leather for my dash and all 'faux' leather to include door panels
I use on my parcel shelf (rear deck) when top is down, meguiar's quick detail spray

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I'm using 303 protectant for the interior plastics, Meguiars Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner for the leather. Very happy with both products. The 303 gives just the right amount of gloss without being super shiny (at least to my taste). Plus I got $5 off coupons at the Mecum auction in Denver (for purchase at Autozone only, though)

·
92,745 Posts

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I use Aerospace 303 for the dash, and Zaino Leather-in-a-bottle for the leather after using a leather cleaner.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I use Aerospace 303 for the dash, and Zaino Leather-in-a-bottle for the leather after using a leather cleaner.
Brilliant minds think alike:laugh: That's what I use also. I tried the Zaino Leather-in-a-bottle after seeing it mentioned here and it's the best I've seen for leather. Makes it soft and supple, so easy to apply, and love the smell. My buddy loves it on his BMW also.

·
92,745 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts