Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my 2006 SLK55 AMG with 8200 miles Blk with Silver/blk two tone interior! :hail:

And she is just gorgeous!:burnout:

Any of you Atlanta area SLK boys wanna hook up let me know. I live in Lawrenceville near ATlanta Classic cars!

MJ

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations Mighty Joe :tu:

·
Registered
676 Posts
congrats and enjoy the new car!
two tone interiors are amazing.
post some pics, we all love pics around here...

brgds
ir-ops

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Congrats! And yes, post some pics.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase, two tone is the way to go,.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Cograts!!! Can't wait to see her...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey Joe that's the same combo I have so I know it looks good. I live on the south side of ATL and dtslk lives up your way so maybe we should all meet one day sort of an ATL get together. Congrats on the new ride.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Congratulations on the new car, I think for that mileage its a steal. I hope you enjoy it in the best of health and please post some pictures for us to enjoy.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Nice! You'll enjoy that over in "Hotlanta"!!!:burnout:

Post Picks!!!R)

Congrats!

SLKman:tu:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I took delivery of my 2006 SLK55 AMG with 8200 miles Blk with Silver/blk two tone interior! :hail:

And she is just gorgeous!:burnout:

Any of you Atlanta area SLK boys wanna hook up let me know. I live in Lawrenceville near ATlanta Classic cars!

MJ
Congrats Joe!! Where are you at? I'm just off Pleasant Hill Road, 10 min. from ACC.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome man!! Great color combo. Don't have an AMG, but I am close by (Buford) and would love to meet up with you all if you put something together.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats Joe!! Where are you at? I'm just off Pleasant Hill Road, 10 min. from ACC.

I'm off Sugarloaf Pkwy in Lawrenceville not far from Lawrenceville Hwy. Maybe 8 min from ACC. I will send a PM next week. There are two others in the area that would like to do a breakfast next weekend Sat or Sun not sure yet. I will keep ya posted, so look for my PM.

BTW....Nice SLK!!!:hail:

Joe

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome man!! Great color combo. Don't have an AMG, but I am close by (Buford) and would love to meet up with you all if you put something together.

Dawg, Same thing goes. Keep an eye out for a PM and we'll try to get something together!

MJ

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Joe that's the same combo I have so I know it looks good. I live on the south side of ATL and dtslk lives up your way so maybe we should all meet one day sort of an ATL get together. Congrats on the new ride.

Same again!!! Normally I wouldn't want color combination competition but in your case I'll make an exception. :biglaugh:

Keep an eye out for a PM next week and maybe we have the start of an Atlanta SLK Club!!!

Joe

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Do post piccies when you guys get together.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Keep an eye out for a PM next week and maybe we have the start of an Atlanta SLK Club!!!

Joe

Definitely interested in getting a group together.:tu:

Edit: Sent a PM.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.