Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey K'rs

I did a li'l chrome trim on the grill. I liked the single strip but I think I prefer the 3 strips. I'll probably paint the grill black at some point.Let me know what you think. Oh, and check out my lurcher in the middle pic- aint she class! :biglaugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers. Grill needs to be black... The stick on strip is a doddle.. cheap too. I'll leave it as is for a while then when I paint the grill I think I might use slighly thicker strip. thats 0.75 cm on it now, there is a 1.25 cm which I think will look better.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
My vote is for the 3 strips also.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the thicker strips will give it a CLK feel... and yes, ole girl in the middle pic is a beauty!

Cheers- I did'nt notice she was in the pic till I posted it- she looks like she's eyeing up a squirrel or a rabbit.She goes into hyperspeed chasing them- really something to see.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi JustinJoyit
Where did you source the strips? Ive been trying to get some off the net from Germany (Chromline) but the websites weird, lets you order but does not ask for payment and they dont respond to emails.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi JustinJoyit
Where did you source the strips? Ive been trying to get some off the net from Germany (Chromline) but the websites weird, lets you order but does not ask for payment and they dont respond to emails.

Hi mate- just off ebay. Type 'Chrome strip' you get loads of different ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.