Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

Greetings from Rochester, NY. I just wanted to take a moment and say 'Hi' to everyone. I'm a new owner of a 2006 SLK 55 (silver with black/red interior). I purchased the vehicle sight unseen after test driving an '08 350. This is one incredible machine. It has put all other vehicles I have owned to shame. I have attached a photo of the beast. Happy motoring!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta, enjoy the forum.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations !

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,496 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Atlanta! There is a nice SLKWorld Club in the NE and a section on this site for their events too.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,496 Posts
Sargent P,

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

where in north florida r u?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.