Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there friends,

My name is CAN (JOHN in english) Means *soul* in turkish .I found slkworld in *google search* when i was looking for some problems. So i have found this great slk web page. I am really suprised that many people owns SLK . (Sorry for my english i am not so good at writing. I can make some grammar mistakes). I own a Blue 1998 model SLK 200 automatic. Thats not kompressor but i love my car's performance.It has 141.000 km . I live in Turkey/istanbul . We have at least 4 months summer so i open top everytime and feel the air mostly :) I'll share pictures next time. Now i must work to do. See you later . Hope i explain myself correctly.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. Daha iyi ben Türkçe konuşan fazla İngilizce konuşur. :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,393 Posts
Can,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your vehicle slk (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Santa Monica, CA! My father-in-law (and mother-inlaw) grew up in Istanbul, Turkey and they moved to NYC for most of their adult life. His name is Candas, pronounced in English roughly as John-dosh.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks to all :)

I see some turkish people (turkish or talking turkish whatever...) are here.I am suprised to see them in this forum.I recommend them to do not buy fuel in turkey :). In turkey gas is so expensive. The liter of the gas 2.00 EUR. So my car needs 100 EUR to go 450 km in a crowded city traffic. In highway it reaches 600 km. We are using the most expensive gas in the world. Most of the turkish people use diesel cars. The other ones use LPG . Diesel is 1,7 EUR LPG is 1 EUR.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts