Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owing and driving several four door Mercs over the past thirty years I finally set my sights on an SLK in the spring of 2008. I had long desired such a thoroughbred but had to wait until the kids left for university. After a search of over a year I finally found the car two days before Labour Day 2009. It was love at first sight and I took delivery of it on September 10. I would like to share these pics with you. They were taken at the Mercedes dealership just prior to delivery. The picture on the top left also includes the rear of my desert silver C230. I look forward to a rich and rewarding association with members of this forum.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Particularly love those alloys :tu: Now I wonder where have I seen them before.

Is the interior two toned cream/black? Anyway welcome from Yorkshire, I am sure you will have many hours of fun drivingR) before the weather turns for the worse!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. Looks like a lovely car:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.