Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas, just joined the forum to say hello from Germany.

I'm a fellow SLK owner whose car is currently unlicensed due to the winter season. My most personal interest is probably taking pictures and the videography. I am still a bit of a beginner whenever it comes to photography, but you don't suddenly wake up one day the master of something. You have to work hard to get there.

You can find more info about my little Vaeth-tuned roadster either here on my profile page, on carslide or if you want to get more (personal) background about me and my car, on Speedhunters.

More pictures can be found on my Deviant Art profile: link

:)

Oh yeah and feel free to add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/maigogonzales

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,374 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Herzliche Wilkommen aus Louisiana! Ich hoffe mein Deutsch nicht zu schlecht ist, haha! (English: Welcome from Louisiana! I hope my German isn't too bad, haha!)

I'm new here as well, and it's nice to meet you! I spent about a month in Germany two years ago (actually spent my 20th birthday there). It's an absolutely beautiful country and it makes the world's best automobiles (and lots of other things too, lol)! You're very fortunate to live in such a nice place! :)

Nice to meet you!

Regards,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks fellas, nice to meet you all. :)

@Wooly: Thanks a lot, it's nice to hear something positive about the story / pictures. :)

@ATC: Hallo mein Freund, nett dich kennenzulernen (Hello my friend, nice to meet you). :)

Yeah Germany is a beautiful county, but nevertheless I'd love to live in America, with all the V8s and muscle cars it's simply the country to live in for any car fanatic.. :D

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,362 Posts
Hallo und guten Tag aus Phoenix. Die Bilder sind echt klasse und der R170 ist der nackte Wahnsinn. Sieht einfach super aus. Hastte Schwierigkeiten mit dem Tuev gehabt um das alles eintragen zu lassen ? Gruss aus Phoenix

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hallo Berliner, danke dir erstmal für das Lob, freut mich immer wenn die Bilder (und der SLK) gut ankommt. :)

Hatte keine Probleme mit dem Eintragen, da alles ordentlich gemacht wurde und alles original Mercedes-Tuner (Lorinser, Vaeth) Teile sind. Einzig und allein die US-Blinker machen beim TÜV teils Probleme, da diese ja in Deutschland nicht zugelassen sind. Bis jetzt hatte ich aber Glück, dass mich die Polizei noch nicht aus dem Verkehr gezogen hat. ;)

Grüße nach Phoenix aus Bayern!

___

Hello Berliner, firstly thanks a lot for your compliments, I am always glad when the pictures (and the SLK) come across well. :)

I didn't have any problems with the MOT, since everything was done in a professional way and every parts are original Mercedes-Tuner parts (e.g. Lorinser, Vaeth). Solely the US-indicators gave me some troubles with the MOT since they are not officially approved here in Germany. So far though I had luck that the police has not taken me off the streets. ;)

Greetings to Phoenix from Bavaria!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks a lot fellas for your welcome addresses! R)

@Der Flieger: Danke, schöne Grüße zurück nach Ottawa, würde ich auch gerne mal besuchen diese Stadt. :)

Ich lebe zur Zeit in Bamberg in der Nähe von Nürnberg, also Bayern. Komme aber aus Oberfranken, falls dir das was sagt. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts