Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to have found this site. Just bought an '06 SLK 280 with 40K miles. Love the way the car looks and drives. This is my first Mercedes, so I'm going to need all the advice and tips here on SLKWorld !

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,325 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome from Chattanooga!
There a group from Atlanta that gets together a couple times a year. Great times by all!

Enjoy,
Dave

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy.

·
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome from Chattanooga!
There a group from Atlanta that gets together a couple times a year. Great times by all!

Enjoy,
Dave
Great to hear. When I was looking for the car I noticed pretty quickly that there were a lot more SLK's in Nashville & Atlanta than in Chattanooga. Actually drove to Gainsville, GA for this one. Does the Atlanta group have a thread on here? If not how did you hear about them?

·
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from Blighty... :)

Thanks for the pic..
Noticed that your other toys were guitars. Pray tell which ones do you have? I fancy the acoustic kind myself. Any pictures? I'm a sucker for Rosewood.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Does the Atlanta group have a thread on here? If not how did you hear about them?
You can go to the forums main page and scroll down to the regions.

http://www.slkworld.com/u-s-southeast-region/

The ATL group always have a great time!
We've done shop talk with the local mercedes dealership, went for lunches and nice drives through the hills of GA.

Even stopped at a winery to focus on our etiquette skills :biglaugh:
Hope to see you at an outing soon.

Enjoy,
Dave

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts