Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member of the MB forum for a while but just found this one. I'm the proud owner of a white 2003 SLK 230. Our weather is great for year-round opportunities to go topless (er, top down) to better enjoy the sounds of nature.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,201 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from not so sunny Michigan.......

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,339 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks - I tried to PM but it tells me a newbie isn't allowed. I'm interested in joining so add me to any email list you have for events. Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Thanks - I tried to PM but it tells me a newbie isn't allowed. I'm interested in joining so add me to any email list you have for events. Thanks!
Welcome from southern California. Say hi to the newbies in the forum, once you get 15 posts, you can PM.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Welcome from southern Illinois. We recently vacationed on the OBX at Carolla NC....your state is beautiful and the people very charming indeed!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts