Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea why I have never joined this forum. I have been a long term member of MBworld and Benzworld under the same name. I have owned 4 MB's and currently have a 2005 SLK55 that I love. I am basically slowly building my US spec SLK55 into a Black Series. So any help in finding parts is much appreciated.

Drive safely and fast

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,777 Posts
Greetings from Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,325 Posts
Here I is Woolly!!!

imducati,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’ and ‘location’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the SLK forum from central Kentucky. This forum is primarily supported by SLK enthusiast, and will be able to share with you in the great experience of being an owner, operator, part-time-mechanic and full-time-caretaker of an SLK.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,325 Posts
Time to mod! have you a smarttop? How about some daytime running lights (see my pic). Thanks for updating your profile!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm definitely mod'ing - but will be keeping the convertable roof.

Jbanks- I love the running lights, how did you attach them to the mesh?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some pics and list of the mods I have so far:

Sumitomo HRTZ III mounted (245/40/18 front and 265/35/18 rears)
Front Strut Tower Brace
X-pipe
Carbon instrument clusters
Carbon center console
AMG shift knob
LED running lights
LED parking lights
Short Headers

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome imducati.

VERY interested in the AMG crest shift knob, would you mind pointing to a source/supplier? Part number perhaps? Thanks-in-advance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts