Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned my 99 SLK230 for some time, finally getting around to some upgrades to make it mo' better. Just got AMG wheels and some of the skirts, looking forward to trading notes on a lot of other projects: lighting, suspension, sound system, you name it! Looks like a great forum, looks like a lot of the members have done a great job with theirs already! :hail: :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,457 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,437 Posts
Welcome from Portland, Oregon. The SLK NW group meets often at Tully's in Redmond, for coffee and then a drive to lunch. Hope to see you there some time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all! And thanks for the note about the NW club Woolley and Dave54. I've heard about them and have signed up for the next event!

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....