Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! How are you?
Well, I don't really have a SLK buuuut I'm going to have one ( I believe :biglaugh: )

My name is Luis and I'm 21 years old. I'm auto addicted and SLK is the dream to achieve.

Hugs! Hope to learn a lot with u. Hope to show you my SLK pics real soon. :rb

October is going to be the month... I wish! :hail:

P.S.: I'm a "proud" owner of a Smart Fortwo 84hp ( Engineered by Mercedes Benz :biglaugh: )

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa Canada. I've been to the Lisbon area (as well as a lot of time in the Azores) - loved it!
Good luck in your search for an SLK...everyone here is happy to help in any way we can.
A good friend of ours is taking delivery of her Smart today!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,487 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I wish you luck in finding the SLK of your dreams.

I also owned a few years ago a smart fortwo, prepared by Digitec. It was a fun little car to drive!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm searching for a SLK 200 AMG! My parents say it's the most beautiful Roadster out there but I can't tell if they're joking when they say that can't afford it or if they're really telling the truth..

I'm willing to wait for my dream SLK. :)

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Luis from southern California. Tell your parents you'll contribute 33% :)

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

You have a beautiful country. I have traveled to Lisbon, Nazare', and Cascais and it was a wonderful trip.

Your SLK will be worth the wait - they are so much fun to drive ! And you have plenty of mountains and curvy roads to drive it on !

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Welcome from Maryland! My best friend's family is originally from the Azores. Good luck in finding the car of your dreams! It will live up to it!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts