Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking here since Spring when I made the purchase. Found a few useful tips such as replacing the cabin air filter, so thank you for the knowledge sharing.

Appears I can't post photos yet or I'd share pics...specifically with Enkei PF01 wheels...it's no fun trying to find aesthetic lightweight wheels that fit an SLK55...but very happy with the end result.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member #12/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Appears I can't post photos yet or I'd share pics...specifically with Enkei PF01 wheels...it's no fun trying to find aesthetic lightweight wheels that fit an SLK55...but very happy with the end result.
Welcome from southern California.

I upload photos to photobucket the copy and paste the IMG code unto the post.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Irvine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello from Ohio.

I am looking at the same Enkei PF01 wheels.
18x8 35et front, 18x9 35et rears with 235-40-18, and 265-35-18 tires.

Is this the setup you used?

I would love to see some pics!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts