Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see from my join date, I have been a member of this forum for a while now but have never posted. I am a car fanatic and have owned many, many brands of vehicles through the years and always seem to keep coming back to Mercedes. I recently purchased a 2015 Mars Red SLK250 which is my fourth SLK, my twenty-third Mercedes. My most recent vehicle before this latest SLK was the new BMW i3 electric car. It was a fantastic vehicle but there were too many little software issues which needed to be worked out. Earlier in the year I had had a 2014 Mercedes E350 coupe which I had liked very much so I decided to return to the brand. Having owned so many different kinds of cars, I have been a member of many different forums, and I have been very impressed whenever I have followed this forum in the past by the politeness and friendliness of the members. You are to be congratulated, and I look forward to following it once again and learning more about these great automobiles!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,331 Posts
and the nagging! don't forget the nagging!! Thanks for the kind words!

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a datacard (options on your car) free.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. Congratulations on your SLK.

You must be getting close to the record for time between joining & your 1st post!!

Woolly - Founder & Super Moderator.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,741 Posts
You must be getting close to the record for time between joining & your 1st post!!
Probably close to the record of not only owning four SLKs but 23 Mercedes!

Welcome and thanks for joining and posting an introduction!

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,405 Posts
Hi and welcome from the UK Midlands! :)

- Dave

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello fellow Marylander :) wow 23 Mercedes - This is my 1st time hehe. There are a few SLK I have seen in MD. Maybe we can talk together sometime, I work near Columbia.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts