Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to introduce myself! Name's Aaron. Newest member to the forum, a bit of a modder when it comes to cars. I just enjoy fixing things up and making them work.

Currently I'm sporting a 2005 SLK 350 black on black. It's my wife's car, but for whatever reason she likes my Ford Fusion better than her own, so I guess I reluctantly :biglaugh: get the sports car.

I've read up several of the forum posts on here in the DIY section that have saved me quite a bit of money as compared to taking the old boy to the shop, so I thank you all, and I hope to be able to post some of my own DIYs soon.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a neighbor in Santa Monica!

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,936 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you feel like going on a drive with some fellow SLK owners, check out this thread. The date says 10/30, but it was moved to next Saturday 11/6 because of bad weather.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Aaron.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Aaron,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
He might be in Hollywood, fl and not Hollywood, Ca, you know

·
Registered
843 Posts
He might be in Hollywood, fl and not Hollywood, Ca, you know

Noober did post in the California section that he would try to join our 11/6 Socal meet and drive. Hopefully his wife won't mind a cross country drive if they live in Florida :biglaugh:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Noober did post in the California section that he would try to join our 11/6 Socal meet and drive. Hopefully his wife won't mind a cross country drive if they live in Florida :biglaugh:
Haha. Even if I DID live in Hollywood, FL. I doubt she would say no to a cross-country trip in Max. (Nickname for her car.)

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts