Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say greetings to everyone. New on the forum but have benefitted tremendously from joining and reading various posts on aspects of the beautiful SLK. I have a 2007 MB SLK 280 , really cute pretty car. I am looking to upgrade the entrtainment system with new navigation and blue tooth. I want the factory OEM packageso all buttons and steering whell controls work. I also want Blue tooth. Not sure what to do yet and how to go about it and would appreciate any help and pointers.

the VIn for my car is WDBWK54FX7F155600 and would appreciate it if anyone can also help me with the data card for my card to determine what parts and harnesses that I would need for my upgrade as well as what package is best either the 2.0 or 2.5 ngt command module. I dont know much about this stuff but would appreciate all the help.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,451 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

someone will stop by soon to get u ur vin info

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Hello from Lawrenceville.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England (via the start of a damp graveyard shift in Hebden Bridge).

Atlanta seems a real hotspot for SLKs - keep your eyes open for one of the local meetings, and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need to upgrade your sound system.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts