Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the pleasure of owning two R170s; a very early 1998 SLK230 (in-service Feb 97) and, after five years, I graduated to the SLK32 AMG that I have had for the past four years. The SLK230 was fun but the SLK32 is very nearly too much fun!

It's too bad that M-B/AMG no longer provides the market with super-charged six-cylinder power plants. Talk about bang for the buck!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. Keep an eye out for the next generation V6 and V8 biturbo engines from MB.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.......

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a Southern Cal SLK32 owner! I certainly agree on 32's being a great performance value.

Please post some pics of your 32 when you can...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts