Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd found the best OEM parts site for our SLKs until I came across this one recently. I was amazed at the savings spread.

www.genuinenewparts.com

Give them a look-see and compare for yourself. :nerd:

·
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mmm $46.80 for one wiper blade ouch ! :surprise:
Well, who buys wiper blades from the dealer? :surprise::grin: But, I'd be curious how much that same blade would be from the local stealership.

I bought what would have been close to $600 of parts for $325 to include shipping. :wink:

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,060 Posts
Well, who buys wiper blades from the dealer? :surprise::grin: But, I'd be curious how much that same blade would be from the local stealership.

I bought what would have been close to $600 of parts for $325 to include shipping. :wink:
A year or two they were on offer from dealership for about £24.00 or £40.00 for a pair need to find invoice .

·
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A year or two they were on offer from dealership for about £24.00 or £40.00 for a pair need to find invoice .
That's not a bad price for OE blades. But, I prefer RainX's silicone blades. Makes the water bead right off by the air movement along. Pretty amazing, product.

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
191 Posts
Best kept secret . . . Mercedes Benz of Arrowhead now offers online pricing. Just order your parts online and then pick them up at their Will Call. See: arrowheadmbparts.com

I saved about $250 when I purchased a new fuel pump and filter there.

Attachments

·
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Best kept secret . . . Mercedes Benz of Arrowhead now offers online pricing. Just order your parts online and then pick them up at their Will Call. See: arrowheadmbparts.com

I saved about $250 when I purchased a new fuel pump and filter there.
Seems the local dealers are getting smart and letting folks order online with discounted prices. I just compared about 4 items I need to buy, and Arrowhead is a couple dollars more. However, if there's no shipping charge for pickup at Arrowhead, that's a good deal!

Thanks for sharing this info, Michael! :tu:

Reactions: Michael H.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.