Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i got a call from my lost Mb Mechanic yup the one that is retired and takes long Fishing Trips around the country. He told me that my Motor for my 66 Flosse is ready to be installed. Ghee Guys and Girls i don,t know what to say to all of you. You have been such a great Bunch of People giving me a chance to bitch post and roll with the flow. But today is Xmas for me my 66 Flosse will come to Life again going done the Hway after 2 plus years of waiting.

Sorry Slk Lovers call me Bias but the old Girl in the Garage after 2 plus years deserves abit of Respect. No worries Slk Lovers i will post plenty of pics How not to pick up a 1800# Motor for you Heckflosse in the Trunk of an Slk. Or using an Slk to Jump a Flosse. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry Kids after the call tonight it is Xmas 4 me. Love my r170 love my W110 love my outdate G/f . The G/f agrees even a grumpy German needs abit of Happiness. I am in Hog Heaven because the G/f told me to help doing the install. :(:( Ghee whats wrong with that pic, Lingerie Tools Grease a horny old German more Grease less Lingerie. Yup i know that motor will never make it into the Bay since the G/f is in the Garage.

Kids no worries that Engine will be installed. Plenty of Beer Redneck drunk Engineers scratching them Butts and smell there Fingers will drive them Girls right out of the Garage on to the Sofa and they will not ask us for 3 month if the Motor is in. Yup i might be below the pristine Slk Member on this side but i am still in controll of my Garage:biglaugh:

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Post Pics (of the engine and car no butt-scratchers please!)

So - I'm stuck in Munich for two days before Octoberfest and I get to listen to Flossy b!tch about his new engine and sleeping with the hounds - on my way to Siberia.

I'd appreciate pictures of the engine - and the hounds - and, hey - throw up a couple of the girls as well. :rb:rb

Fyi - 200kph in an E is kinda nice - and the 2010 '55 that blew past was sweet as well. Germany is home to the SLK - Three R170's, three R171's and one R172 - and it's been less than 14 hours - I think a road trip is in order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.