Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont hold out much hope for the Grand Prix. They have been sliding off in practice and the weekend weather isnt likely to improve

Attachments

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Red Bull have fitted propellers for the week-end, perhaps they know something.. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
They've raced in the rain before, so they will cope...although I did read RB is consulting a new designer, some guy named Noah...

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are telling the public not to turn up today for practice. The car parking is impossible. There were mega traffic jams there yesterday

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
3,730 Posts
very poor show

last time we went to silverstone gp we left the hotel at 6am from daventry and got in at 9.30am :mad: and that was in bright sunshine. you would think after spending all that money on upgrades they would of left a bit over for some pikeys to tarmack the camp site :biglaugh:

However they are not on the tv like the silverstone wing with the rich and famous! so sod the hard working public some of which travel from around the world to see the race . Offering a full refund :( pull the other one what about the travel costs and hotels ? the statment should of read go get stuffed

Anyway i am giving my home gp a big :td::td::td::td: today as its been raining like this for weeks not just this weekend

Reactions: Woolly

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Here in Indiana, we'd be happy just to have the rain that's falling on Silverstone today!

Yah, it does look very nasty on track. Q2 just ended...

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The great British public moaning on TV because they cant get in to watch the practice sessions. The car parks are mostly on grass and the place is a quagmire. They are blaming the organisers FGS Stupid or what Its called Mother Nature

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I'm assuming that person drove into that mess; "... don't worry deary, we can get thru that little puddle..."

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm assuming that person drove into that mess; "... don't worry deary, we can get thru that little puddle..."
Thats only one picture of many. The whole place is a mess. Lots of grass parking and with the continual rain we are having its bound to happen. Rain is forecast today so it could be a total washout

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Even British meteorologists can get it wrong :biglaugh: I'll be watching INDYCAR today(on same time as F1). Apparently good weather at Silverstone today and the outcome was ok(I would've preferred a reversal of 1-2, but...).

Reactions: fromero
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.