Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought I have 2 Days for myself..... bringing my favorite Hound in for a Teeth Cleaning........ aka $ 1100.00... watching a Rerun of Silver Stone......:Beer::Beer:....... drinking a cold Beer with the Hounds .........Moon the Neighbors.....:butt::butt::butt:..... and jump nacked in the Pool at 4 Am.....

So much for dreaming large.......:(:(:(:(.... my Betty came Home.... doing Laundry..........:(:(:(:(.... left me the Honey to Do List on the outside of the Garage Door...

I love the Monsoon Winds not only did my Betty get a planned Missing in Action sticky Notes..... it also blows the Honey to do List away......on the outside of the Garage Door....

She bitches about me picking my favorite T shirt and Jeans out of the Dryer because I have to go.......

She bitches why I never close the Dryer Door... while I am leaving......:D:D...

but she never bitches...... about been the Berliner.... been old School..... open the Door for her..... let her Order 1st......

look in her Eyes ....... thinking about the good Times we had....... her with a Metric Tools in naughty Knickers pulling a Fan from a W111......under the Dash.....

Tonite when I came Home she got a Migrane because over a pressure System that builts up over Italy......

Darn it.... I love my Betty.... but a pressure System over Italy..... give me a Break....... Texas...... .... of Course.... I would understand..... but Italy.....

Well why fight the System ..... if you got 2 Hounds on the Sofa ....a cold Beer......... in Hand...... and a get out of Jail Card reading.......... Honey .....

get an Oil Change......:):):) .......

Lol ...... love is priceless when you just bought a Bed..... for 2 to adjust your comfort Zone via a Remote.....

LOL like I said before my Life is Comic Strip...... with Super Man standing in Line....... at the wrong Window........:(:(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts