Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Official Ultra-Ever Dry Product Video - Superhydrophobic and oleophobic coating .

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Snag Jeff You hae to rough the surface and its not clear its translucent white You black car would look great after being sandpaper

·
Don't forget your cat nap
191 Posts
Snag Jeff You hae to rough the surface and its not clear its translucent white You black car would look great after being sandpaper
It might be right in style. For some reason which I am unable to fathom, flat black seems to be a very popular car color recently, especially in US custom car TV shows. :confused:

Ken

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
It might be right in style. For some reason which I am unable to fathom, flat black seems to be a very popular car color recently, especially in US custom car TV shows. :confused:

Ken
Flat black covered in a 2 pack semi transparent white wouldnt look that good I reckon

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Application:
Surface Preparation: Remove all oil,
grease, dust, dirt, loose rust, and other foreign
materials to ensure adequate adhesion of bottom coat. Sanding
of the surface with 150 grit silicon carbide sand paper can
enhance surface adhesion.

·
Fanatical Member
3,417 Posts
I actually saw a "magic" plunger by Rubbermaid at Home Depot a couple months ago. It claimed neither water, nor pee pee nor poo poo would stick to it. This plunger must be coated with the same stuff.

CLICKY HERE FOR MAGIC PLUNGER

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I actually saw a "magic" plunger by Rubbermaid at Home Depot a couple months ago. It claimed neither water, nor pee pee nor poo poo would stick to it. This plunger must be coated with the same stuff.

CLICKY HERE FOR MAGIC PLUNGER
but if nothing sticks to it, does that mean there's no friction? if so, how are you going to even pick it up? Won't it slip right through your fingers and into the toilet where it will make a splash and get all the pee and poo all over your clothes? Just imagine that scene in that movie Meet the Parents where the septic tank overflowed and the ex-boyfriend tried to back up his truck in the lawn!

·
Don't forget your cat nap
191 Posts
but if nothing sticks to it, does that mean there's no friction? if so, how are you going to even pick it up? Won't it slip right through your fingers and into the toilet where it will make a splash and get all the pee and poo all over your clothes? Just imagine that scene in that movie Meet the Parents where the septic tank overflowed and the ex-boyfriend tried to back up his truck in the lawn!
He didn't say nothing would stick to it. He just said water, pee pee and poo poo wouldn't stick to it. So simply make sure your hands are dry and have neither pee pee nor poo poo on them.

I hope you find this helpful,
Ken;)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
He didn't say nothing would stick to it. He just said water, pee pee and poo poo wouldn't stick to it. So simply make sure your hands are dry and have neither pee pee nor poo poo on them.

I hope you find this helpful,
Ken;)
isn't it inevitable that you'll end up getting peepee and poopoo on your hands especially if you're plunging vigorously?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts