Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That is too cool. Now I can visiy NY widout leavin home. Now if they would put street sounds and smells on the site it would be purfect. Travel to NY and not worry about bein robbed, run over or ripped off,,,, what a concept...:tu::tu::tu::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
274 Posts
That is cool, but when am I ever going to need to use that feature?

The pano's are okay quality but someone spent a lot of time and money to do this.

If I had an office building there, I would be afraid that someone can case the joint without even stepping foot in the city. The only way to track someone casing the joint would be to trace IP addresses, but I don't think Google does that...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

If I had an office building there, I would be afraid that someone can case the joint without even stepping foot in the city. The only way to track someone casing the joint would be to trace IP addresses, but I don't think Google does that...[/quote

If I had an office buildin thar, Id move...:biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The pano's are okay quality but someone spent a lot of time and money to do this.

If I had an office building there, I would be afraid that someone can case the joint without even stepping foot in the city. The only way to track someone casing the joint would be to trace IP addresses, but I don't think Google does that...
You guys are so bloody pesemistic!!! Chill out guys not everyone is waiting for you to come along so they can rob, harm you and run off with your daughter even though the news tells it like that. There are so many more nice people in the world than the other kind.

It's a cool feature if you want to see how different streets are in different countries at least.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
You guys are so bloody pesemistic!!! Chill out guys not everyone is waiting for you to come along so they can rob, harm you and run off with your daughter even though the news tells it like that. There are so many more nice people in the world than the other kind.
I've been to the States bout 14 times - 9 times working, so I was anywhere,
5 times on Holiday - 1st holiday time was fly into JFK and plan was to take a Greyhound cross country, and leave from LA - never happened - just stayed in New York. - my 5 holiday trips to the USA were all spent in NY,NY - I just love that city. Great place to be a Brit.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I've been to the States bout 14 times - 9 times working, so I was anywhere,
5 times on Holiday - 1st holiday time was fly into JFK and plan was to take a Greyhound cross country, and leave from LA - never happened - just stayed in New York. - my 5 holiday trips to the USA were all spent in NY,NY - I just love that city. Great place to be a Brit.
Love NY!
I have planning to spend my airmiles soon....
Good place to be a brit-italian-swiss mixture kinda guy (me) LOL

P

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,161 Posts
There is far more to the US than NY. By far...

In fact, when I go there, it feels like a foreign country (not in a good way). I much prefer country over city. Better driving too :)

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
There is far more to the US than NY. By far...

In fact, when I go there, it feels like a foreign country (not in a good way). I much prefer country over city. Better driving too :)
I agree, I'm not a NY kind of guy, just too crowded, I'm not a country guy either, but I prefer smaller cities to bigger ones. All my cousins from England loves NY, maybe b/c it reminds them of home away from home. idk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.