Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I missed a little while the last weeks and think I have to read newspapers again, but Google definetly knows what they are talking about. I love the two Googles, George and Mary. They are so gentle and intelligent.

Berlin is...what exactly is Berlin?

And if you want to go from Switzerland to the USA here is a wonderful Roadbook from Google:

http://maps.google.de/maps

klick on "Routenplaner", then from Zürich to Las Vegas - and go! Pt.25 in the roadbook every man is able to translate, I promise! :sBannana2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some information about Germany:
(Hannover -Dortmund = about 140 miles)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Honestly Gero, I can spend hours on Google maps, earth etc. It stills amazes me how they are taking over the world.
If i was to get to Germeny, it's a boat to Scotland, drive to Dover England, boat to Holland and drive the rest. would love a go at teh Nurburgring sometime, some of my friends are going in June but i can't make it unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mohammed, the prices you find attached:
http://www.nuerburgring.de/index.php?id=310&action=race_selected&uid=8

The problem is: Too many rounds for your breaks and with too less you cant come to a good time because the track is too long to remember.

For a good hotel you pay about 100,00 for a double bedroom incl. breakfast for 2 persons for one night.

If you want to go there for Formula 1, take 1000,00 Euro per person per weekend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Its one of my dream to drive my SLK55 there, would sound Brutal passing by the finish line with the SuperSprint Xpipe, Kleemann 200 cell primary catalytics 3", Green filters and Digi-tec ecu upgrade 300kmh vmax

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Be careful my friend - a lot of "racers" found their cars on the roof and themselves inside. Each time under 10 Minutes is great. But you´ll see that your breaks are not good enough for more than 1 fast round.

D

·
0 Posts
Be careful my friend - a lot of "racers" found their cars on the roof and themselves inside. Each time under 10 Minutes is great. But you´ll see that your breaks are not good enough for more than 1 fast round.
Ditto.

alroumi, i have driven it many times and it really is The Green Hell there is next to no run off and the armco will ruin your day and make a hole in your wallet.

Would only run the SLK there on MB days way too many drivers on public sessions and unless you turn up in a Pagani with an extra rocket or two shoved up its ass there are always people with cars so quick it makes you look like your standing still.

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Ditto.

alroumi, i have driven it many times and it really is The Green Hell there is next to no run off and the armco will ruin your day and make a hole in your wallet.

Would only run the SLK there on MB days way too many drivers on public sessions and unless you turn up in a Pagani with an extra rocket or two shoved up its ass there are always people with cars so quick it makes you look like your standing still.
Yeah, guess the Bahrain F1 track is better suited for the SLK55.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Google Earth is Brilliant but I prefer www.flashearth.com .

It's a hybrid of Google, Microsoft and various other feeds. If you visit, then click on the microsoft VE button you'll get the most detail and largest zoom level.

Type in any landmark, post code/zip code in the bottom right and it will take you straight to that location. For an example of it's power type in 'statue of liberty' and zoom right in. Obviously not all places have that lelvel of detail, but most landmarks / major towns do.

Below is a image of my localest cicuit 'croft'.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
i did from my house to paris on google maps and it told me to swim across the atlantic! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts