Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered 2009 SLK55 AMG
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st March, Goodwood, West Sussex. Managed to get my SLK55 R171 into the circuit as one of the cars people come to see on this V engined specific day. Can’t get better than 5.5litres of V8 in a tiny car!
Looking forward to it and even managed to move a romantic night away with the missus so I could attend 😂
Be good to see some SLK support!

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350
799 Posts
I would, but there’s a meeting going on in Kent that I said I would attend..
... so unless they all want to come to Goodwood on mass ill have to give this a miss.
Enjoy your day, Goodwood is a lot of fun.

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
740 Posts
Great event. I got on the vee power circuit day when I used to live near Chichester. Alas, now in London so a 5am start is a little beyond my contemplation!

Maya ~ Taptalk

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
49 Posts
Displayed in 2009 and breakfast club veteran here. Would have gone and still may but the 55 AMG I bought has gone back to dealer with misalignment windows problem. Thanks for notification of event!

·
Registered 2009 SLK55 AMG
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Displayed in 2009 and breakfast club veteran here. Would have gone and still may but the 55 AMG I bought has gone back to dealer with misalignment windows problem. Thanks for notification of event!
Good luck with that, can’t be much wrong 👍

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG
350 Posts
Going with my friend in his "normal" car, if the weather permits. I will be sure to say Hello if i see you. If the weather is ok, you will have a great time . (y):) (that is to - the Goodwood "v" power breakfast club)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts