Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)No such thing as "eBay wheels". All brands of wheels are sold on eBay. Any wheel manufacturer or reseller would be smart to utilize eBay to sell their products. SOME after market wheels are cheaply made and possibly unsafe. I've bought many sets of after market wheels and eBay is where I look first. Never had any problem.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)No such thing as "eBay wheels". All brands of wheels are sold on eBay. Any wheel manufacturer or reseller would be smart to utilize eBay to sell their products. SOME after market wheels are cheaply made and possibly unsafe. I've bought many sets of after market wheels and eBay is where I look first. Never had any problem.

lol, well what i mean was cheap no brand ebay wheels...where do you recommend i get some replica brabus 6 spoke monoblock wheels? i think thats what theyre called? lol

im interested in some of the wheels on this site:
Mercedes Benz Wheels

·
Registered
249 Posts
Some folks over @ benzworld have bought wheels from finishlinewheel.com and haven't complained. $200- $300 each depending on size and finish for 17-18" wheels.

I'd look on ebay, craigslist and the forum classifieds first. I recently found a set of 17" 5 spoke AMG wheels for $356 shipped from ebay. Deals are out there.

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
actually I got my wheels from aspecwheels on e-bay...they're very nicely finished and these guys guarantee them...got a great deal too..wheels are said to meet all international certs...and frankly most major manuf. now make wheels in China anyway...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts