Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this was posted somewhere else... I did a search and nothing.

Figured since my service E is coming up and I've moved since my last service, I could use some tips on dependable mechanics on the west side (Santa Monica~Redondo).

But let's take this chance to just list our Indys of choice!

I used to go to Independent Volvo (they have a Mercedes shop) in Pasadena. Good guys, did a lot of oil changes and minor services there. Fairly cheap too.
I also went to Rusnak Arcadia (official dealership) for a recall and some minor roof alignment. Good work but a bit on the expensive side.

What about you?

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Two places....both in the SFV (Canoga Park)

Performance Plus; specializes in German cars and works all the high performance models , AMG, BMW M, and Porsche Carrera. I'll be taking my car there next Tuesday for a Service B and to have the CPS fault fixed. He is my neighbors son and I watched him grow up since was 6. Very honest and very capable.

MBZ Motors: my friend has been taking his S500 there since new (2006) and also his 1995 SL500...also since new. Swears by them (as opposed to at them).

It's over the hill from Santa Monica but a known quantity.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Might take my car to MBZ Motors as they seem to be open on Saturdays... otherwise it'd be fighting LA traffic and missing work :-/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts