Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I got these buttons on my dashboard with pictures of seats and some other buttons with pictures of headrests and somebody told me it had something to do with being warm in winter. I said to them what you mean being warm in the winter. The winter is warm!

·
Registered
14,198 Posts
Yep did the same a couple of years back on the boxing day sales,
loved the look of the other people in the car park as i walked up to the car with a box which to others seemed far to big.

Little did they know ;)

Its not the first time i have had something larger than possible in the car and it certainly wont be the last!:burnout:

Getting the tree this year was loads of fun, pulled up in to the very busy car park lots of 4x4 and estate cars with families buying there trees, once my tree had been wrapped up I walked it over to the car and a guy said 'haha you ain't getting it in that mate!' as he was getting in to his range rover sport another guy next me in his 5 series estate just looked at me as if i was mad, this is one of the many times your even more thankful for a smart top, 3 clicks later the tree was safely strapped up and i was on my jolly way looking back at a lot of bemused faces!:tu:

sorry for the poor image quality iphone low light!:mad:

I'll save the pictures from the trip to Ikea for another time :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yep did the same a couple of years back on the boxing day sales,
loved the look of the other people in the car park as i walked up to the car with a box which to others seemed far to big.

Little did they know ;)

Its not the first time i have had something larger than possible in the car and it certainly wont be the last!:burnout:

Getting the tree this year was loads of fun, pulled up in to the very busy car park lots of 4x4 and estate cars with families buying there trees, once my tree had been wrapped up I walked it over to the car and a guy said 'haha you ain't getting it in that mate!' as he was getting in to his range rover sport another guy next me in his 5 series estate just looked at me as if i was mad, this is one of the many times your even more thankful for a smart top, 3 clicks later the tree was safely strapped up and i was on my jolly way looking back at a lot of bemused faces!:tu:

sorry for the poor image quality iphone low light!:mad:

I'll save the pictures from the trip to Ikea for another time :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Oh yeah! I haven't done it yet with the SLK but I've made more than one trip home from Home Depot with the trunk of my S2000 loaded and the passenger seat holding some outsized item including shrubbery. Who says roadsters aren't well rounded cars?

On the other hand, my R500 can easily haul 25, 50lb bags of mulch. The SLK55 ain't gonna pull that trick off.

·
AND MABEL
14,080 Posts
Is the picture in your avatar your current car? Do you know what year it is?

Thanks.
If you mean my signature pic ... yes, that's my current car, a 2008. Has had the wheels refurbed though. New pic will be posted soon.

If you mean my avatar, as you said, then it's a stock graphic selection available from the forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts