Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Not my style, but I will say it looks like they did a good job on the wrap, and at least it doesn't have a big honkin' spoiler on the back. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Shame the original image is not a higher resolution ... I'd like to know what that badge is on the front grill!

Can you imagine having that in the UK? 'Red rag to a bull' to some jerk with a set of keys and will to destroy. I'd be frightened to take it out - not to mention embarrassed lol.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would be crazy if it was high temp gold wrap. :biglaugh: But then again, the sun don't shine in China...

·
Registered
102 Posts
That's a very high quality wrap job - I don't like the color, but the quality of the wrap is really well done.

I saw the video of this car and the owner said he didn't/doesn't like the AMG style and had body panels swapped to look more like the non-amg version. So this is an AMG posing as a non-AMG.

·
Shibing the Web Guy
235 Posts
This is a vinyl wrap.

Someone actually posted this on one of the Chinese auto forum I goes to too.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,895 Posts
Goldslk,

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
That's a very high quality wrap job - I don't like the color, but the quality of the wrap is really well done.

I saw the video of this car and the owner said he didn't/doesn't like the AMG style and had body panels swapped to look more like the non-amg version. So this is an AMG posing as a non-AMG.
where's this video posted?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I hate that

It's sure that all tastes are in nature and beauty is in the eye in the beholder, but it looks like... nothing.
Apès the bad taste of the oil kings, here is the Chinese ...

:td:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts